1. Double click on one of the read nodes and copy the bit of the path file address that needs changing. E.g: /Users/carolinvfx/Documents/….
2. Select all the read and readGeo nodes that need their file paths changed by typing “/” and this little window should come up:
3. In the pop window, type “read” and then press “OK”.
4. Goto: Edit > Node > Filename > Search and Replace
5. Paste the path that needs changing into the “search for:” input box and then type in the new file path you want to replace that bit with in the “Replace with:” input box.
Done. All your file paths should be replaced and all your read nodes should be stop looking RED!